Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm back-2012 is a new year! (I know I'm behind here).

If you look at my last post, you'll see that again I am in fact a terrible blogger.

I'd like to assume that I've had good reason for my lapse in posting-I GOT MARRIED!

Yes, the bliss of engagement and marriage was unimaginably wonderful. However, the whole planning a wedding thing can really be quite the time consumer. So needless to say I had my hands full up until now.

I'm not sure where to begin, really. In a previous post I mentioned that I'd met someone very special. He indeed proposed to me January 27th, 2011. From there, we had around 8 months to plan the best day of my life. While it was stressful at times, I do think we had a lot of fun along the way! Engagement sure didn't stop the ability for us to travel, go to more weddings, hang out with friends, and just enjoy life as an engaged couple!

Here are a few pictures to recap a wonderful time of learning about my soon to be husband and some memories I'll always cherish. But for now, that is all that I've got. The wedding day post will come at a later date. Enjoy!

Lauren

 The proposal!
 All of my friends came to celebrate.
 Our trip to San Antonio right after we got engaged, I was still in shock!
 Feb. '11. Jonathan & SB's Wedding.
 Trying on THE DRESS.
 Engagement pictures-March 2011.
 John and Lauren's Wedding!
 Grizzlies 1st eve playoff win! One of my favorite nights ever.
 Steeplechase-May 2011.
 Destin-Memorial Day Weekend.
 Couple's Shower in Birmingham! August 2011.
 Bachelorette Party in ATL :) July 2011
Our last picture as an engaged couple-Rehearsal Dinner. 9-9-11. Again one of the best nights of my life. We were so blessed to be surrounded by such a wonderful wedding party!

No comments:

Post a Comment